Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's been a good month...

So far. Things are changing. I usually can't stand change, but this is different.

First of all, three out of four Miners are celebrating birthdays this month. I'm first. My birthday is the 16th and I will be turning 36. (Aaaaah!!!!!) Kyle is next. On the 21st, my baby will be eight years old. Then on the 28th, Jason will be the big 3-9. That's just not right. I met him when he was only 19!

Tomorrow is a big day for Jason. It's his first day at his new job!!! After almost 15 LONG years at his old job, he resigned. I'm pretty sure he would've killed someone if he had stayed there much longer. The company has been going downhill the last few years and Jason was miserable there. I worry a lot, but I'm not worried about this change. I'm happy for my husband and excited for him to get settled into his new job! I wish him the best.

I can't believe the holidays are upon us. I'm almost done shopping. There are two VERY excited children in our house. They can't wait for Santa to come. (Yes, even my almost 11-year old still believes!) Kyle's favorite saying is that holidays are about family. He came up with that himself and he's right!

If I don't get back to my blog before Christmas, I wish everyone Happy Holidays!

No comments: