Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hello, again!

Boy, have I neglected my blog! I've given it a new look and hope to post more often.

It's already the end of summer break and my boys are getting ready to go back to school, well, more like dreading it. Justin is back in cross country. They've been practicing for two weeks now. He's had a couple of timed runs around the course. He has really improved since being a 6th grader! He's running the two mile course in 14 minutes 16 seconds! His first meet of the season is on Tuesday.

Justin isn't the only one back to running. Jason and I have started. Yes, I am running! Jason has run off and on the last few years, but it was never really my thing. Earlier this year I began working out and have really built up some strength and endurance (not to mention lost about 14 pounds!). Even though Jason is faster than I am, we go out running together about 3 times a week. I can't see myself running a marathon, but maybe there's a 5K in my future.

I'm happy to say that my three old lady cats are still doing well. Henry turned seven this summer. And Kyle has a new pet betta sharing his room.

I'm hoping I still have some followers out there. As I said about a year ago, I'll try to keep up!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Demacian enemies will perish
______________________________________________
I'll give you recommend a game: FIFA 16 Coins