Sunday, March 16, 2008

Art projects

These are the latest projects brought home by my talented children (I should really brag more about my sons!). Since Justin is in 3rd grade, he doesn't bring much home unless it's something he actually did in art class. Kyle brings home silly little things all the time. That's one of the reasons kindergarten is so great! So here we are: We have Kyle's shamrock that he colored (currently hanging on our kitchen cabinet), Justin's name written in hieroglyphics (hanging on the fridge), and Kyle's George Washington project. Pretty creative and cute.

2 comments:

Tony said...

I'm not sure how cute the hieroglyphics are. His project is in the form of a stelae which is like an Egyptian tombstone.

Kathy said...

Boy, Tony, just rain on my parade why don't you?