Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know! I have nothing special planned for today. Jason is at work and I'll be doing my normal cleaning, etc. If it wasn't pouring rain, I'd go out and cut the grass. I think it's more of a special day for my sons. Justin and Kyle have both made presents for me at school which I haven't received yet. I know they're looking forward to giving them to me. And that's what will make this day special for me. I'm also proud to be included in Mother's Day because my sons are pretty wonderful. We've come a long way being that they're nine and six years old now. Like all children, they have their 'moments', but more often they are thoughtful, kind, and respectful little men. Not to mention handsome and talented! I've learned a lot from them over the years and have become a better person because of them. Thanks guys!

So enjoy this day, moms! Hope it's a happy one for all of you!

No comments: