Friday, May 2, 2008

The wedding is today!!!

This may just be another rainy day for some people, but for our family it's a wedding day. Tony, my brother, and Natalie are getting married this afternoon! I couldn't be happier! They'll be getting married at the old courthouse in Geneva. Afterwards, they're taking us to a fancy dinner at the hotel they're staying in tonight. Natalie's family lives in the Springfield area. Her parents, grandparents, sister and fiance came up last night.
I'll be taking a lot of pictures today. I'll do some posting tomorrow if Tony and Nat don't mind. Justin and Kyle are going to be stylin' in their shirts and ties (Kyle has a vest, too). I can't wait for everyone to see them! I better start getting ready!

Congrats to Tony and Nat! I wish you happiness always! I love you guys!

No comments: