Sunday, November 9, 2008

We iz twinz



I hope everyone knows I don't use grammar like that. I couldn't resist titling this post that way with these pictures. Let me explain...
Just this evening I was looking at a website that I think is hilarious. It's www.icanhascheezburger.com. You've probably received e-mails with pictures from it. The ones I like are the LOL cats. That's where my Wilfred Brimley diabeetus cat is from (at the bottom of my blog). They crack me up! Anyway, when I saw Emma and Yoda lying next to each other like this, I thought of a caption that was cheezburger worthy.
I've found these two in some crazy positions over the years. They're now 12 years old and spend about 22 hours a day on mine and Jason's bed. In fact, Yoda has a bed on our bed. She spends a lot of time on that corner and I got tired of removing her hair from our comforter. Many nights I can't straighten my legs out because both of them are on that corner on my side of the bed. And that's just fine, since I know that when they're "gone" I'll wish they were there.

No comments: