Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yearly trip to the zoo





Every summer the boys and I take a trip to Brookfield Zoo. We were there yesterday. The weather was perfect, but that meant a lot of other people were there as well. The zoo is currently undergoing quite a bit of construction. I wish they would lower their admission prices if I can't even go inside the pachyderm house! Seriously. I'm also wondering if the lions died. Only about two years ago, my boss did a root canal and placed a crown on a canine tooth of one of the males, so I know they had one there. (I think there are pictures of him doing that procedure on riverheightsvet.com)

Overall, the three of us had a nice day together. But we do plan on going up to Milwaukee County Zoo in August when Jason is on vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were just there and there was a sign by the lion's area that the lions wouldn't be out due to construction on their habitat. They used the lions' names, so I'm pretty sure they're still kicking it. Don't they have to announce deaths there, anyway? :shrug: