Saturday, August 15, 2009

Henry update

Since a lot of people have shown concern for Henry (mostly on Facebook), I thought I'd share some good news...

He walked down the hallway a couple times today!!! I was freaking ecstatic! I'd been trying not to stress out about it too much the last couple days. Since Kyle hadn't been feeling well, that helped me focus on something else. Today, Henry seemed less stressed. He went a little further into the hall than normal so I decided to coax him a little. I almost fell over when he came towards me. The phermone diffuser may be helping already.

As a reward, Henry got to go out in the backyard with Justin and his friends tonight. He ran around like crazy! They were all having a lot of fun. Henry is exhausted and will be getting a terrific night's sleep!

No comments: