Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeding frenzy




The weather is finally nice here! Hopefully it'll stay this way. It's so nice to have the windows open and get outside! I was cleaning the fridge out this morning and was going to throw out some old hot dog buns. I decided to save them so Kyle and I could feed them to the fish in the pond by our house. I'm not sure what these fish are, they're pretty small. I'm assuming there are larger fish in the pond because a lot of people go fishing there. But these little guys just swim over and wait for food whenever people are near. It's pretty fun to feed them, but you have to throw a lot out there at once or they start to fight. It's not unusual to see one or two jump out of the water. Kyle, my little fish fanatic, just loves it.
This last picture is of the fish when we first walked down to the water. We hadn't even given them anything yet. They just line up and wait!

No comments: