Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my mom's 59th birthday! I wish her the best today and all year because SHE is the best. She's not only an awesome mom, but one of the best friends I've ever had. We spend a lot of time together, mostly at Starbucks or Hobby Lobby. We complain to each other, give each other advice, or just laugh our asses off. My mom is one of the people I admire most. She is a great role model and I continue to learn from her even as an adult. When I was a child, I'm sure I didn't appreciate her as much as I should have (as I'm sure is the case with most children), but I've made up for that as an adult, especially since I've been a mother. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her and how thankful I am for our relationship. I love you, Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Don't think I saw this on 4/24, its now 6/16 but Thanks Kat, I love you more!!!