Sunday, May 24, 2009

Justin's new high score

Saturday night we celebrated my father-in-law's birthday with Jason's family. Sarah, the eldest granddaughter, threw out the idea of a bowling party. So, we all met at the bowling alley and then went back to Jason's parents' house for cake and gifts. Everyone bowled except for my mother-in-law and me. Justin had an awesome time! He wound up with a 166 game. That's his new high! He was really excited. I guess he was just having a good night, because his next score was a 157.

Justin also had his state parade at school on Friday. I just wanted to mention that his grade on the float was a 28/30. On his written report he scored a 98%. (Only 10 more days of school left!)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Congratulations Justin...for the awesome new score and for the beautiful float and the high grades you received. Soooo proud of you, Grandma