Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June celebrations


June is usually the month of weddings. In my family, we got that done last month. This month we have less birthdays than the last couple months. June 9th, our niece, Julia, became a teenager. My handsomely hairy dog, Henry, turns four this month. And although my grandpa isn't here to celebrate his birthdays anymore, I still wish him a happy birthday on June 25th. He is thought of often.
This week our niece, Jamie, graduated from middle school. She did so with many accomplishments! Congrats to her! There is no doubt she'll do well in high school.
And we can't forget Father's Day. Again, I keep my grandpa in mind. But thankfully, I can celebrate with my dad and my husband, who also celebrates with his dad. Happy father's day to all dads, especially the ones in my life!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog