Friday, June 27, 2008

What's new

Remember a few posts back when I said our house was for sale? Well now it's not. We didn't sell it, but we're taking it off this horrible market. Nothing around us is selling and there is more competition everyday. Jason and I are not interested in giving our house away, so we don't want to lower the price. Moving isn't that important to us and it's not like we HAVE to move. So we'll be staying here for a bit longer. We're okay with that.
Also, today is the day my boys come home!!! They've been in the Dells with my in-laws since Sunday. I've talked to them on the phone, which they're not very good at, and they sound like they had fun. I hope they did, but thank god they're coming home! I've missed them so much and felt useless without them here! Not to mention, our house has been way too quiet. And knowing them, they'll be very happy to sleep in their own beds tonight.

No comments: