Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Justin Smarty Pants


Awards were given out today at school for the last time this year. Justin came home with a Certificate of Achievement in Academics. Yay, Justin! It seemed to me that 3rd grade was a big step up from 2nd grade, and although Justin is very bright, I was concerned about it being too much of a change for him. Here we are at the end, and he did great all year. Occasionally he'll need help with his math, but he's excellent in all his subjects. Reading and language arts being his strongest. Not only did he do really well academically this year, but he became more responsible and his teacher said he's a great role model. He really is a great kid! I can't believe 4th grade is just around the corner. I know he'll be ready, but I'm not sure his mom will be.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Congratulations Justin!
Never any doubt in Grandma's mind that you will succeed in everything you do... you are my Justin Smarty Pants! (and you'll be taller than Grandma too)!
I love you lotssss...