Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"The big race"



Justin started referring to this as "the big race" before Kyle could talk. I'm sure anyone that grew up in a house with stairs did it. I grew up in a ranch so I was deprived of this. And there's NO way I'm going to attempt it now. As you can see, both boys get in position at the top of the stairs, stomachs down. Then they push themselves so they can slide down. Now that they're older, they slide pretty fast. (As I'm writing this, I'm surprised that I've allowed this to go on.) However, Justin and Kyle will only do this when the weather is cooler and they are wearing feetie pajamas since they're one piece. They learned this at a young age after suffering from rug burns. Ouch! And since it's not cold enough tonight, I'm sure they'll be changing into different jammies before bed, but they got to have the first big race of the season.

No comments: