Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A boring update

I have nothing exciting to share, but didn't want my audience to give up on me. I've been under the weather the last few days. There's been this "plague" going around at work and it got me. It doesn't help that I work with adults that can't cover their mouths when they cough and others who insist on working even when they have a fever. Anyway, I'm alive, but I've been better. I'm just trying really hard to keep my germs to myself when I'm at home.
However, we do have a couple exciting events approaching. Justin's birthday is only a few weeks away. He'll be a decade old! He loves talking about how he was born in the 1900's, like he's ancient. AND, in April we'll be on our way to sunny Florida! We've made our Disney World reservations so there's no turning back. I'm glad we're able to go, but I know I'm going to miss my dog and sleeping with no cats on the bed.

No comments: