Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not so boring today

Since I wasn't feeling ANY better, I went to the doctor today. It's a good thing I did. I was diagnosed with pneunomia! (Now I really feel old.) I've had a pretty painful cough that started to loosen up and a fever on and off. Other than that, I had been sleeping a lot and when I got up in the morning, I felt NO improvement. Today was the fourth day and I'd had enough. Last night I told Jason that I felt like I was being a baby about this. I was really frustrated.
So I've started my antibiotics, have to drink a ton of fluids and get lots of rest. That's the hard part for me. I'm not the sit-around-and-do-nothing type! But this pneumonia thing is no fun, so I guess I'll do what I can do get rid of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kathy!
Feel better soon, hon. Sending get well prayers your way...

Tony said...

Hope you feel better soon, ya pansy.