Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's our 12th anniversary!


Jason and I were married 12 years ago today! The weather was actually about the same as today. I just needed a day that I knew it wouldn't be humid and ruin my hair. I wasn't walking down the aisle with curly hair. Anyway...
Every year Jason and I think about how much our lives have changed since our wedding day. And how those changes have made us love each other more through the years. The biggest and most obvious difference, of course, being our sons. Jason and I would be nothing without them. We can't explain how much they mean to us and what terrific boys they are! And although Jason and I disagree with each other at times, we rarely fight. We listen to each other. We make each other laugh even when we might not want to. We're there for each other. And our favorite thing to do is just be together with our boys.
When you get married you never know for sure if it'll work out. It's so nice to look back and know that we made the right decision.

We did go out for an anniversary celebration last night. We enjoyed fondue at the Melting Pot. Yum!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Aniversary!!

Tony said...

Happy Anniversary but I still say the Melting Pot can suck it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Miners!
What a fun wedding that was--lots of dancing! It can't possibly have been 12 years ago though. We're just not that old. Right? Right?