Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've really been ignoring my blog lately! I've thought about some things I could post, but I haven't felt like sitting down to write. I'm anxiously awaiting our departure to Florida this weekend! I've been busy doing whatever I can to get ready. Because of my airplane phobia, we'll be driving down there. We leave Saturday morning. We'll stop somewhere around Atlanta, GA Saurday night and arrive in Orlando on Sunday afternoon. We'll be at Disney World for the first four days and staying at a Disney resort while we're there. Before we come back home, we have to take our little ocean lover (Kyle) to Sea World, which I think will be a lot of fun.
Jason and I have been planning this for a long time. The four of us are so excited that it's finally here! I can only hope that the weather down south is more pleasant than it's been here lately.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Have FUN and come back safely, I love you,

amy said...

Ooh, you're going to have so much fun! There's so much to do, and so much good food! Have a great time!

Tony said...

Bring my cooler back in one piece!