Sunday, March 8, 2009



This is the Lego Pirates set that Jason and I bought Justin for his birthday. It's the soldiers' fort. We also got him an MP3 player. He's enjoying his music while he constructs his Legos.

Next we have this adorable picture of Henry being so comfy on his bed. It's in our bedroom right next to my side of the bed. He falls asleep there every night. My dog loves me.

And I'd also like to send some birthday wishes to my mother-in-law, Viv. She turned 65 today! I hope she had a very happy birthday!

1 comment:

tozercat said...

Actually, there's nothing especially happy about turning 65! The important thing is sharing milestones with the people you love, which I guess we'll be doing in another week. This is fine. It isn't the date that matters, it's being with family! See you soon. Love, Mom M.