Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is coming



I know this not because of the warmer weather, but by the amount of hair I get out of Henry when I brush him! I'm pretty sure I could've added more to the pile, but he gets tired of laying there after a while. I'll stop to empty the "tool" (his grooming requires more than this slicker brush) I use and he'll get up and run away when I'm not looking. It's pretty funny.

This month is Henry's anniversary. He came to live with us exactly four years ago! He was only nine months old at the time. Two days after collie rescue contacted me, we all went to meet him at his foster mom's house. I knew right away that I wanted to adopt him! I'm so thankful the rescue chose to call ME when he came to them!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Congratulations Henry, my Granddog!