Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!!




Really that's an understatement. It's just plain brutal out there today!!! I honestly wish Henry would just do his duties on our kitchen floor for a few days. I hate putting him outside. He can barely even walk through the snow because it's so deep right now. He looks like he has no legs, just a body on the snow! And he's a pretty tall dog. I think we got 6-7 inches just yesterday morning and that's on top of whatever we already had. It's also the coldest day we had in like 13 years! The wind is really nasty! I'm glad the sun is out and shining into our house so the furnace gets a little break.

I went out to take these pictures today. The light fluffy snow was easy to shovel yesterday, but the snow is so high on the sides of our driveway that I had to pick the shovel up as high as my shoulders to clear it off!!! Henry insists on putting his face in the snow so this is how he looks when he comes in. It takes me about 10 minutes to get all the snow out of his feet and out of his long leg hair.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

geez..if its sooo cold outside, why exactly are you out there taking pictures?

Kathy said...

Good blog material!