Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's 2009!!!


Happy New Year, everyone!!! I can't believe we're already a couple days into January.
We had a quiet New Year's Eve celebration at my parents' house. My brother and his wife were there along with my Aunt Marge and her husband. (She was married to a brother of my grandma's who passed away many years ago, so her current husband is NOT my uncle.) Tony and Natalie had set up a scavenger hunt for Justin and Kyle. The theme was "The Joker". They were detectives trying to find the stolen art. It was awesome and they had lots of fun! They also made they're New Year's hats with Natalie. This was the 3rd year. I need to get a picture of their creations. After that, we played games to stay awake til midnight. It wasn't easy for me, but it's nice to be with everyone for the countdown.
On New Year's Day, we just stayed home and the four of us had a nice dinner together. And there are still Lego sets being put together, so Jason and the boys did one of those.
I wanted to post this photo. It was taken at Shedd Aquarium on Kyle's birthday. It's a good updated family photo of us.

I hope all of you had a safe holiday and I wish everyone the best in 2009!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Lets see... there's Kathy, Kyle, Jason and Justin...who took the picture???? I Love It.