Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, KYLE!!!!





It just might be the coldest day EVER today, but these are some pictures of a VERY happy 7-year old boy! Kyle woke up hyper today. Jason had arranged to work a half day today so that we could all go to the aquarium together. But that meant we had to wait until noon to drive downtown. It probably seemed like forever to Kyle!
Once we arrived at Shedd Aquarium, Kyle said he was about to cry because he was SO happy to be there. (He can be quite dramatic!) It really was perfect for him to be there on his birthday. Not only did he love being amongst the fish, but we raided the gift shop. He wound up with a small hammerhead shark stuffed animal, a penguin snow globe, a magnet, and two shirts.
So now my little Kyle is seven. I can't be sad because he's such a great kid. I wouldn't change a thing about him. He's smart, funny, sweet, respectful, and kind (to name a few). He makes me proud everyday. He does well in school, has friends at the nursing home where my grandma lived, has a tremendous love for animals, and will just randomly come over to me to give me a hug. And just look at the that cute face of his along with his curly red hair! That's my Kyle. I love him so much and wish him a very happy birthday, which I know he had.

No comments: