Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!!!


I'm sure he wishes I would just forget it was his 38th birthday, but I can't. I understand his reasoning, but he's my husband and we have to celebrate. I mentioned before that I met Jason when he was 19. (We started dating a year after we met.) I've known him about half his life! And even though a lot of his hair is gone, he still manages to be like a kid in some ways. For instance, for Christmas and his birthday, he received two video games and gift cards to his favorite video game store. Not to mention the fun he's been having helping the boys assemble their Lego sets the last few days (and there are still boxes that aren't open yet!).
Since Jason had to work today, we gave him his gifts last night and went to the restaurant of his choice. He chose Famous Dave's where he ordered a slab of ribs. He and Justin sat on one side of the booth together eating their rib dinners. Like father, like son. Next month he and I will have another birthday celebration with Jason's family. We'll all be going to brunch when the holiday chaos is over.

I'll try to get a picture of Jason blowing out his candles later, but for now... Happy birthday, Jason! I love you!

1 comment:

jason said...

Thanks, Hon! I love you, too. I hope for many more birthdays just like this one - spending time with the best wife a guy could ever ask for and the two wonderful kids we made.