Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kyle's birthday party



Kyle's birthday isn't until next week, but we celebrated today. Since his birthday is only four days before Christmas, I like to have his party a little early. An incident occurred that I don't care to discuss, but Kyle had a good time running around, opening his gifts, and eating his chocolate cake from Portillo's.
He also found out that on his actual birthday Jason and I are taking him to the Shedd Aquarium. Jason printed out a "certificate" that he read aloud at his party to announce that we'll be going. We've taken him before, but it's been about two years. Since it costs a small fortune to go there I figured we would make that his gift.
So in a week my baby will be turning seven. Since I can't prevent it, I'll celebrate it by having a countdown as a tribute to him. Stay tuned.

No comments: